Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Brave Browser | Check Out The Unique New Browser That Is A Faster And Safer Alternative To Other Browsers

The chrome browser is a very popular browser used by most internet users in the world. Most people have been searching for a safer and faster browser that blocks ads and website trackers.
Then here comes exactly what you all have been looking for, safe, secure, faster, reliable, effective and so on. 
In this article we will be seeing the very new awesome browser considered to be an alternative to the famous chrome browser, its features are just unique. Before we continue, don't forget to drop your comment and then share to friends at the end of this article. 

Interesting facts about Brave Browser

lets take a quick rundown on the interesting facts about brave browser you need to know.
MacOS, Windows, Linux: 0.64.75/May 12, 2019
Andriod: 1.0.94/ May 19, 2019
IOS: 1.9.2/May 17, 2019
Written in: C, JavaScript, C++
Engines: Blink V8
Operating System: Andriod, iOS, Linux, Windows, MacOS
Type: Web browser
License: Browser MPL: 2.0
Privacy badger: GPLv3
HTTPS Everywhere: GPLv2

Brave Browser Review

Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. It is based on the Chromium web browser. Its features are very unique in the sense that it blocks ads and website trackers, this way making your whole browsing experience much safer. The company has proposed adopting a "pay-to-surf business model in a the future version of the browser. In 2018, Brave supports Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, and iOS. This current version of Brave features five default search engines, including their partner, DuckDuckGo.

Brave allows users to support the sites visit with Basic Attention Token (BAT). Users may earn BAT by watching ads or by  funding their BAT wallet. Then they are paid 70% of the revenue they generate, the remaining 30% is share between Brave and the advertisement't publisher. 

Brave targets web ads by analyzing the user anonymized history browsing history, in the test version of this browser. Brave BAT ad exchange platform recieved investment from Danhua Capital, Digital Currency Group, Foundation Capital, Founders fund, Huiyin Blockchain Venture, Pantera Capital, and Propel Venture Partners.

In 2015, Brave originally incorporated in Delaware as Hyperware Labs Inc, they later changed their name to Brave Software, Inc. and registered in California, where the company is headquartered.

What makes Brave so different from other browsers

The main reason Brave differ from other browsers is its anti-ad attitude. Brave strips online ads from website and makes business model rely not only on ad blocking but replacing the scratched out ads with adverts from its network. Brave technically announced that it would use technology to remove ads from other networks program, then also rebroadcast the programs with ads of its own.

Another interesting fact about this browser it that it eliminates all ad trackers, so that component advertisers and site publishers do not know site the users have visited. Trackers are used by ad networks to show products similar to ones purchased, leading to the meme of persistently seeing ads no matter where one navigates. I believe with the above features, Brave is no doubt safer and faster for users more than any other browser, that is why it is regarded as alternative to other existing browsers.

Thanks for reading along, if you are delighted by this post, why not drop your comment and help friends to also see this great information by kindly using the share buttons. Before you leave see also: 10+ easiest ways to make money without stress. Discover easy ways to make money without capital and without stress. You can as well go to our home page for more update posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment